COVID-19 Worker Protection (2-HR) Training
The online course provides training for workers, during the pandemic, in order to ensure that employees are properly trained and protected when working in the field. The focus of the course surrounds worker protection while also making sure the workers are taking appropriate measures to protect the occupants/clients!
- Overview of the coronavirus and microorganisms
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Respiratory Protection
- Protection of Workers
- Hygiene practices
- Hand & Cough Ettiquette
- Proper donning & doffing of PPE
- Decontamination practices
- Cleaning & Disinfection Procedures
Training will be provided via “live” web-based (synchronous) training, using the GoToWebinar, platform, allowing for audience questions and instructor feedback.