OSHA COVID-19 Prevention Program
Click to Schedule a Free 15 Minute Consultation
Attention All Employers: Biden Administration Heightens Employee Protections. OSHA Regulations Impending.
See Below What Is Coming From OSHA That Is Going To Keep Your Employees Safe And Mitigate Employer Liability
HERE’S YOUR PLAN:
1. Conduct a hazard assessment. WE CAN HELP.
2. Establish a written program including enhanced cleaning and disinfection practices, training, screening and testing. WE’LL BUILD YOUR PLAN.
3. Most importantly, communicate this plan with your employees, to help them feel safe in returning. WE’LL CREATE CONFIDENCE AND REDUCE LIABILITY.
COMPLETE THE FORM BELOW TO SCHEDULE A 15 MINUTE COMPLIMENTARY CALL TO REVIEW YOUR OSHA WORKPLACE SAFETY POLICIES. WHEN YOU REQUEST A CALL YOU WILL RECEIVE A 16 POINT CHECKLIST BASED ON OSHA'S UPDATED GUIDANCE.
- The American Rescue Act of 2021 (providing $1.9 trillion) will provide COVID relief funding to enhance OSHA enforcement.
- President Biden issued an executive order on January 21, 2021, “Protecting Worker Health and Safety” directing OSHA and the Department of Labor to issue science-based guidance for employers to assist in protecting workers from COVID-19.
Industry expert, CleanHealth Environmental, speaks to what employers must do