Infection Prevention Webinars
These webinars are intended for healthcare environmental services/housekeeping, infection prevention personnel, facility departments and interior designers, as well as the manufacturers, vendors, and suppliers who provide services and products related to the indoor healthcare environment.
The purpose of these webinars is to offer participants a clear understanding of the critical role they play in infection prevention. Focused on infection prevention and control, the webinars highlight the protection of the workers, patients, and the environment, in accordance with best practices, the latest regulatory requirements, cleaning principles, facility operations & maintenance and industry guidance/standards.
THIS COURSE HAS BEEN AWARDED THE FOLLOWING CONTINUING EDUCATION CREDITS
- Evidence-Based Design Accreditation and Certification (EDAC) – 2 continuing education units (CEU)
- Infection Prevention Basics
- Cleaning 101
- Industry Compliance and Challenges
- Overview of Occupational Hazards
- Regulatory Compliance & Guidelines
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Laundry Care
- Service Excellence
- Hazardous Material Safety
- Bloodborne Pathogens & OPIM
- Spill Response
- Waste Management
- New and Emerging Technologies
Course Duration and Delivery Options
The webinar content will be curtailed to the client’s specific needs. A needs assessment will be conducted via interviews between the client representative and CleanHealth to determine the ideal length (e.g., 2 hours, 4 hours, etc.) and delivery method. Per the needs of the client, webinars may be provided via “live” web-based (synchronous) training or via asynchronous e-learning modules, which allows for on-demand learning 24/7, 365 days a year.